I know that texting is the new age of communication. People all over the world text and nearly everyone knows how to text. Texing has become the new inovnovated way to leave a messege on someone else phone that can be replied to in just secounds. I text on the regular, so when i first read the article titile it caught my eye because it relates to me. Telling me not to text while walking, wich I do nearly everyday.
What I wanted to know is how is texting dangerous? can texting kill you are cause artritus?. Well come to find out people who text and do something else at the same time have reported injuries. It goes from walking into lamp post and walls to tripping over curbs. Unfortantly there has been two death caused from texting in California. The first was from a woman who walked right into a passing pickup truck while texting. The same happen to a male, only diffrence is that it wasnt a pickup truck. Even some doctors have texted while driving. The advise doctors gave was" When you're texting loook around". Guess walking and texting is dangerous, but im still going to do it so far havent bumped into anything and im smart enough to stop at the corner before going across the street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know a couple of people that have gotten into car accidents due to texting but no walking & texting accidents yet so this was the first I was hearing this. I think texting and driving is the worst thing you could do in the car. It makes talking on the phone while driving safe!
ReplyDeleteLately it has been on the news that texting while driving might become a serious driving issue and that some state official are trying to make it illegal. Which I honestly do not see the point because still to today people drive and talk on the phone. Same goes for me, I am not going to stopping texting while walking until something happens, hopefully not, I guess thats how we all learn our lessons.
ReplyDeleteI think that texting is not as dangerous as people make it seem. I think that people are just blowing this out of proportion.
ReplyDeleteHey Nando,
ReplyDeleteI also didnt know that texting was life threatening. But after reading all that information on how there was two deaths caused by texting in California. I also text and walk everyday including this morning. I just think people should look up instead of looking down at their phones the entire time.
Well I did know that texting can be dangerous when you simultaneouly do it with things that require your full attention like cooking, driving and walking.But it is still possible to text and do theses things as long as your aware of your surroundings
ReplyDelete