Before I read this article I had read something related to the tilttle on http://www.sprword.com/ about cell phones being spied on.Like the goverment listening to "our" conversations, reading "our" text messages and etc. The title alone caught my attention becasue I own a cell phone and wouldnt want anybody spying on me, and because that's illegal and its invasion of privacy. After reading this article, I learned thath its only smart phones that can get hacked and spied on beacause of the fact that they can run programs and software. Your smart phone can easily be hacked by someone sending you a text message, and once you open it they are able to turn your phone off, on, use your service and even use the internet on your phone without you noticing. A lot of your cell hpone providers are making new security software's for smart phone so things like this don't happen. Reading this article thought me that a regualr phone wont be able to get hacked, so if you want the smart phones then you would have to worry if someone is hacking into your phone.
article- http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/01/20/cellphone.spy.software/index.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I guess its really not smart having a smart phone.
ReplyDeleteWow looks like big brother gotten pretty more safisticated in the past few years :S..I knew cellphones could get hack but I didnt know what the hacker could do with your phone...now thats the scary part.
ReplyDeleteWOW, that is crazy. I like your article very much, it was very interesting because me, myself I own a smartphone and just like you I wouldnt like anybody reading my text messages or listening to my conversation when that is invading my privacy. But thank God for modern technology, my phone updates with its sercurity program atleast once a week to make sure none of that happens.
ReplyDeletewow, thats a relief it only happeneds to smart phones!
ReplyDeleteAll this time, I thought that it was the simple phone or public phone that the government could listen to your conversation.
ReplyDeleteNo, this is a true story. The FBI was tracking this elegit terror suspect for a while. He had plans to attack the subway system. We believe he also has ties with Al Qaeda terrorist group.
ReplyDelete