Wednesday, September 30, 2009
The Real World:Bilingual Children
Before reading the article The Real World:Bilingual Children Iknew that it was going to be about young kids learning two languages. This article is about biligual education and how the research on that is messy. After reading this i found out that teaching a small child two languages at a very young age the child would leanr both languages if spoken to him/her from two diffrent peopl without mixing the languages together, like spanglish. I personally believe that being able to speak multiple languages ig a great thing in this country of diversity. I speak both English and Spanish which has helped me alot with communicating and making some people confortablt like the spanish owner in the deli or something. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I did not know you speak Spanish. It is really important to know many languages. It makes it easier to communicate with others. Where are you from?
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. It is an adavnced knowing two languages.
ReplyDeleteI think it is a good idea to be bilingual, when I was young my parents tought be both English and Maori (which is the native language of New Zealand)
ReplyDeleteI am dominican but I was born in the Bronx, New York. Your both parents speak Spanish?
ReplyDeleteI live in bronx still. What part of the bronx are from?
ReplyDeleteI agree that parents should teach their kids formally of the language because like you said it then it gets messed up and becomes spanglish I myself at times talk it, yet its not fun.
ReplyDeleteI live in burnside and i am always in fordham. I go to fordham to go shopping.
ReplyDeleteThat's sound like plan. I love shopping.
ReplyDelete