Wednesday, September 9, 2009

All about Nando

My major is electrical engineering, I like to play sports(Basketball, football, soccer), read urban books, buying clothes and having fun. I enjoy laughing and hanging out with my friends. I also like poetry, I personally cant write them but enjoy reading and listening to them. Another thing I like is learning something new, and I like to try new stuff.

Really like hip-hop,r&b, and rap.

"IF YOU KNEW BETTER YOU DO BETTER" YA DIGG..lol

9 comments:

  1. hey this is kiaraaa =]

    lol,you have a sense of humor
    we have something in common, i also like reading poetry but sometimes im not as sweet in writing as i am in person.

    i love music too so heyy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! We have the same major. COOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey whatsupp. poetry is awsome i attempt writing but im lazy..reading it is easier lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play Halo 3 on the 360...and im absolutely amazing at that game...so if you wanna play sometimes...i dorm in brooklyn! And also freshman year i wrestled 189...and my senior year i wrestled 215. What kind of system do you play?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey man nice blog very interesting blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Son...i wanna play that game soooo bad...u play online?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kudos to you
    I play online too....but i let my game talk for me!! HAHA
    OWNED!!

    ReplyDelete