Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Scientists discover massive ring around Saturn

Before reading this article I only knew about earth and the moon.I also knew that there was seven planets in this universe. After reading this I learned that Saturn had a huge ring thats nearly invisible that scientist are just now recently discovering. They said that it can fit 1 billin Earth's."If you were to stand in the ring, you wouldn't even know it," Verbiscer said in a statement, I think thats crazy for someone to stand on the ring and not even no it. That would probably feel like your justy floating in the air.


http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/10/07/space.saturn.ring/index.html

3 comments:

  1. You didn't know that, well you learn news things everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty interesting. Wow a million earth's thats an amount of mass and space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I always thought that it had a ring around it didnt they always put the planet saturn in the book with a ring arooung it. hmmm idk I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete